Beyonce, at times formerly known as Sasha Fierce, is one heck of a woman. She can sing, dance, act, and my goodness… she actually looks like she knows how to eat (now I just need to spot her at Frankie’s 457 on Court Street). So when my mom took out a recipe BY Beyonce for me to whip up before company came on Thanksgiving, I was so there.
Here is her recipe exactly. It was super easy and delicious.
- 2 ripe avocados (make sure they are a bit soft to the touch)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic (you can use a small amount of crushed garlic)
- 1 small tomato
- 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn chip scoops
1. Peel avocados and remove the pit
2. Smash with a spoon in a large bowl
3. Add onion, garlic and tomato, lime juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
5. Fill corn chips scoops with Guacamole and enjoy!